We will provide the courses related to the personal development needs under the Personal Leadership and Development Module and according with the unique Being-Doing-Knowing Whole-personal curriculum spectrum of SHUMBA.
It includes 4 courses:
• Induction Program
• Executive Soft Power Workshop
• Business Governance and CSR
• Business Professionalism and Ethical Leadership
About Induction Program
Induction Program (Induction) is one of the most important courses in the Being-Doing-Knowing Whole-personal curriculum in SHUMBA.
Once the students begin their MBA study, through different forms and multiple topics, they may understand the future which they will experience. We will collaborate with our staff, faculty, alumni and the corporate experts to share their experience and help the new students integrate into the SHUMBA system.
• To have some fundamental knowledge of some core courses
• Be familiar with MBA learning methods, exchange and share ideas with senior MBA students and corporate guests
• To improve soft skills
• To increase their interest in English.
• To understand the regulations and academic requirements of SHU MBA
• To establish the Right Attitude, to master the Right Skills and to have a better beginning to their MBA studies.